About Me

I am just an ordinary teenager. Want to know the internet even further, and learn from it. First I interact with the internet is when I need an email for the collection of duties. Since then, I got interested with the Internet. At that time, I do not understand at all about computers, so when I was asked to explain something about computers, I can only keep silent. This is the shame that I will never forget, because of the incident I have high spirits to learn computer deeper. Now, when I have a litt
le "things" about computer, it's time to share with others. That's my desire. The saying goes, "Something that is not diminished when we give to others is a science". So, through this blog, I try to share knowledge, experiences, stories, and another things.
My journey for computers start when i was in high school. I have so many schoolwork related to computer. From there, i start to borrow my friend' computers. In addition, i will do his job. Hmm..very well. He also teach me the basic of computer. From Installation Operating System, Programming, and another useful things of computers. But now, he ask me to teach him..hehehe...Maybe I've gone further than his knowledge. (so Arrogant..:D). Ok..that's my sort story, Of course I look forward for your feedback about this site or any  of my article. Hopefully what I give does not become something that is harmful to the people. Please leave your comment in one or more of my articles. I'll appreciate your opinion. Don't forget to give me advice or criticize for this Blog. Thank you.
Description: About Me Rating: 3.5 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: About Me