Link Exchange


If you wish to exchange your blog link with this blog, you can add my link on your website, and leave your comment for confirmation. After I looked at you blog and found my link there, i will add your link to this Blog for sure. Please provide me with direct link to the page where you plug my Blog Link. Thank you. I don't need any banner, text link is enough. Please give the name "Computer-spot" as an anchor text to my blog link.
If you have trouble on making "Link Exchange" on your own blog, please read this tutorial.
This is the "Link Exchange Code"


<tr>
<td valign="top" class="isi"><div align="left">
<h1 class="blog"></h1>
<div style="padding: 1px; overflow:auto; height: 85px;width: 155px;">
<ul>
<li> <a href="http://www.diinternet.info" target="new">
<span style="font-weight:bold;">DIINTERNET.INFO - All Information about Internet</span><span style="font-weight:bold;"></span></a></li></ul></div></div></td></tr>
  1. Go to the Layout>Add Gadget>HTML/Java Script
  2. Copy paste the white code above (You can adjust the height and width by changing the Yellow Text above)
  3. Save Template. (The BOLD text is my Blog Link, you can change with another link, if you wanna make some other Link for Exchange)
  4. Dont forget to give me your comment after adding my Link to you blog. Give your comment to any of my Post (the newest post recommended). Or on the "Contact Us" Page.
This blog is a Indonesia-English Blog, so you will find some articles in Indonesian, and the other in English. Please forgive me if my English not good. Thanks for adding my link to you blog. Please keep in touch.
FRIEND'S LINK
Description: Link Exchange Rating: 3.5 Reviewer: Unknown ItemReviewed: Link Exchange